I loved seeing the stadium in person. The white fence is really cool - in this picture you can see the new one being built in the background. I hope the new one has as much character as this one.
July 29, 2008
Yankees vs Orioles
Last night we went to Yankee Stadium. It was really cool to be able to go to a game in the stadium before it is torn down this year. It think it is a HUGE shame that they are tearing it down - last night I kept thinking of all the famous baseball moments that happened there. They played the Orioles - and got KILLED. But it was a really great game because there were a lot of hits. Getting there on the subway was really funny. Dad got sucked into the crowd and took the train ahead of us. Deven took the wrong train because he was on auto-pilot coming from work, and mom and I squeezed into the train behind dad. Pretty funny!

I loved seeing the stadium in person. The white fence is really cool - in this picture you can see the new one being built in the background. I hope the new one has as much character as this one.
This was the score only in the 6th inning! I think the final was 13 orioles/ 4 yankees! Yikes!
opps - I blinked! Here we are at the game. It was a perfect night! Fantastic hot dogs, and of course we bought Cracker Jacks.
Here is our view, it looks far away - but really they were perfect seats. We could see the whole field, the light, the crowd, and all the home runs.
I loved seeing the stadium in person. The white fence is really cool - in this picture you can see the new one being built in the background. I hope the new one has as much character as this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment