- The Tom Tom isn't always right. It lead us astray a few times.
- Laura should always travel with The Toy Story
- Soft-shell crab is yucky, and don't be afraid to not leave a tip.
- Sunscreen. Luckily none of the kids, mom or I got much sun, but Laura and Ashley got cooked.
- Huntington beach hotels are kind of crappy, skip the extra money that a pool will add, just do the beach.
- My lesson: don't buy drinks for the Sundberg family unless it is a soft drink. Deven and I don't do soda, so I don't even think to buy it. Each outing I tried to come prepared with juice and water, but 7 cokes/sprites later that water would go right back into my fridge. Oh well! How fast I forget. They do have Kent blood in them (which these days is 80% Coke-zero).
- Watch-out for street sweeping days and parking....dang stupid parking in the OC. It is going to be the death of me.
July 22, 2010
Some quick realities of the latest family visit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment