August 23, 2010

Sundberg Family Shower

After Vegas, Mom and I drove up to Utah on Sunday. We had two great showers and then had a fun (too fast) family gathering in Midway.

The Sundberg Family threw us a shower at Teri's house. It was so fun! Teri and her girls had decorated the house so cute, Paige even got me a "mommy to be" sash. We had amazing food: chicken salad, veggies, fruit, cheese, dips, and cake.

Guests were my mom, my sisters, Keagan, Max, Isaac, Teri, Paige, Teri's mom Cindy, Krista, her little girl Sadie, Karlee, Rachel, her new baby Payton, JoDee, Jay, and JoDee's mom Delores. I did get to see Taylor right when she got home from work before we left. It was so great to see everyone, and we got some incredible things. I sure feel the love when I am with the Sundberg family.

Keagan was a great helper with the presents. Max helped too, but was more interested in opening the presents then looking at them. (My Mom and sisters got us those cute sweaters, love them!)
Thanks to the Sundberg clan we have a great supply of bath stuff. Krista made the cutest bath towels, and Rachel got us some darling monster towels (which will be so fitting, I'm sure).
Me in my "Mommy to Be" sash. Isaac grabbed it when I was holding him, so it ripped, but it was fun while it lasted.
Me and Krista, and all 3 babies. They might be just days or weeks apart!

No comments: