June 15, 2010

Our first HB Guests

Mom and Julie just didn't work...we did a tiny bit of playing too. Not enough for my standards, but next time they come it will be a week full of fun!

After we were done with the house, we drove down to New Port for a walk and dinner. We got a hot ham and cheese from the seaside bakery, and walked the pier until the sunset. It felt good to get out of the house.



We were also able to go to the Huntington Beach farmer's market on Friday. The venders were practically throwing strawberries samples at us, which was great. They had the sweetest cherries I have ever had, and we couldn't pass up the raspberries. After eating so much yummy fruit, we went to the Sugar Shack for brunch.

Those berries were HUGE!
Sugar Shack. We sat on the patio and had some great breakfast for lunch.

After perusing the HB pier we went to the South Coast mall, and I was spoiled with some fun maternity shopping. Julie and mom are fun to shop with because we all have similar tastes. I forget how much fun shopping can be...

Here is me with the nine month belly on! SO WEIRD. I will probably get double that size by the time these babies come.
It was so fun to have Mom and Julie come stay a few days. It helped me so much, and it subsided the twinge of homesickness I was feeling. It is just so nice to know people know and care where you live! Hopefully the next trip won't be to long down the road.

No comments: