So the weekend of June 5th (happy birthday dad) Deven and I drove to Vegas for Diana's wedding. On Friday night they had a fun family dinner at the Waite's house. They have a big back yard and made delicious food. Steve and his buddy even gave us a few songs for entertainment.
The next morning we drove to the temple. I, of course, forgot my recommend, but because our church is true, they have a slick way of handling that; the short water-boarding session wasn't even that bad this time. (background: I was late for Andrea's wedding because I had to turn around and get my recommend at my house, and I had to call the bishop at my cousin Krista's wedding while waiting at the temple. I am pathetic!)
The sealer did a great job, and Diana looked beautiful. After a quick picture in the boiling sun, we went back to the condo we were staying at and cooled off. Their reception was in the Stephens' cul-de-sac. They had a cool big tent, and yummy food. We got to chat with a few people we knew and enjoyed the rest of the evening. I think it was weird for Deven to see his little sister married, but I think he will adjust quickly. It was a fun wedding, and we are SO excited to have Stephen in the family.
Deven and his little bride sister Diana.
No comments:
Post a Comment