June 15, 2010

If you want something done....

If you want something done, don't do it yourself, have your mom and sister come to town. Julie and Mom drove down last week to see the place, and help me finnish it. I felt bad because I still don't know what to do in HB, but we figured it out. They helped me TOTALLY finnish my house. I know have 2 rooms not full of boxes, and pictures on the wall. After one more trip to the happiest place on earth, the Container Store, and a few sessions of un-taping and re-taping boxes we got the guest room/nursery done.

Let me give you a tour....here is our courtyard. We have one shared garage (for storage most likely) and one parking spot. But we are in a cul-de-sac so we can almost always find parking on the street.
Here is the living room. I think our whole apartment in NY could have fit in this one room.
Here is the nursery/guest room/office storage. Now all we need are a couple of cribs and two little babies!
The master bedroom. The best feature in the HUGE walk-in closet.
The office and The Deven. He comes with the room.
A shot of the living room from the dining/laundry area
The laundry/dining area.
The kitchen. We got our fridge, washer, and dryer on June 8th. It was a happy day! We didn't do to bad living with a cooler for two weeks. I felt like we were camping.

No comments: