May 8, 2011

Perfect first mothers day


I can't believe I get to finally get honored on mother's day. Deven made it so perfect. He bought me some beautiful Mums, and some muffins for our crazy Sunday mornings. Kasen got me The Sword in the Stone, and Remy got me Bambi. (: Deven also got some plaster to get hand prints of the kids before they get to big, but it was the wrong stuff - so hopefully we'll still be able to. Church was good - I just got a new calling to be in the YW again, and it was my first Sunday in there.

I just am so lucky to be a mom of two amazing babies. I can't believe how fast the last seven months have flown by. I love watching them grow and learn and discover the world around them. I also am so lucky to have the best example of the best mom (My Mom). I hope I can do half as good a job as she always does.


No comments: