We drove down to San Diego and met Deven's cousins. We went to Balboa Park and had lunch and rode the train. I love that park - it is so beautiful. The kids were pretty good, they don't nap well on the road, and think they have to eat everytime they wake up...but are getting better.
Kasen loved the park - and loved looking at all the water.

Remy and Kasen met their cousin Ethan. All was going okay - then Kasen (who was still learning how to sit) fell onto Ethan. Poor kid - I think Kasen looks a little embarrassed.

The family at Balboa Park

Kasen and Deven on the little train.

_______
After the park we went and tried swimming for the first time...the kids hated it. I think it was just to cold. But they sure looked cute in their suits.
Me and Remy BEFORE
Kasen BEFORE (Mute Grab)
The kids after. Remy mad, Kasen crying...oh the stuff we put them through for experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment