We got to partake in Mom and Dad's annual (and very exclusive, jk) Palm Springs trip because we have two babies painfully close. My parent have gone to Palm Springs for a week each year, for as long as I can remember. None of us kids have ever been invited. But since we now live so close, and have grandparent that can't get enough of our kids we got to go! IT was SO SO fun.
I never understood what all the fuss was about - but it is so beautiful and relaxing there. Mom watched the kids one day and let us go golfing which we loved. I think I like golf. (: Deven got to go another time to Indian Wells.
We ate at alot of really great places too (Tommy Bahamas, Indian Wells Sunday Brunch, Las Casuelas), and had a blast swimming. It was so great.
Remy learned how to do "SO BIG" and Kasen pretty much cemented his sitting.
Grandma and Remy at Dinner.



No comments:
Post a Comment