Today was the first round of shots for Remy and Kasen. It was SO awful, I cried along with them. I have never heard either of them cry like that! Tears were streaming down poor Remy's face, and Kasen had those long no-breath cries. Luckily, Deven was able to come with me, so I didn't have to face it alone. The whole day after the appointment was off. Remy was SO sad, and Kasen was so sleepy and neither of them would eat. Not fun!
The good news, however, is that now that they have had their first shots - we can finally "enter" the world! The countdown to Utah is on! I can hardly wait!
They also got weighed and measured. Here are the 9 week stats:
Kasen: 21.5 inches, 9.5 lbs
Remy: 21 inches, 8.4 lbs.
They both also have huge noggins - they are average in those measurements! Yeah for big Sundberg heads!
No comments:
Post a Comment