May 23, 2008

Pirate Party

Today in talking time we had our last speech session. We did a pirate party (to celebrate the sound "r"). It was really fun...we read a cute book called How I Became A Pirate, made hats, I Spy Bottles, swords (sorta ghetto ones), and eye patches. The kids were really cute - they get excited about anything (especially the boys). This has been a really fun group this year, and they have made a ton of progress!

Here are some pictures of the party.
Micah - he has the cutest smile!

Our all boy group - they get a little crazy!!

The tall boy (Mason) next to me, just smacked Matthew (the boy on the floor) with his sword....opps!

The little boy next to me (TJ) is one of my favorites. He usually came to Talking Time either as Superman, or Spiderman....I am talking EVERY TIME. I didn't know one kid could have so many superhero outfits!



This is Aaron. He LOVED me! He is a cute kid, full of energy. His mom told me about when they went to Build a Bear. That day he picked out a turtle, and named it "Miss Shelley." So cute.

This is Charlie. She reminds me of a little me. Things she does - are how I imagine myself when I was little.

This is my FAVORITE group. They are all so outgoing, and their moms are awesome. Luckily most of these kids will be coming back next year.


(Don't I make a sexy pirate?)

No comments: