April 5, 2008

Sundance


A very very fun (sad) day. Deven and I went up to Sundance between conference sessions, for end of season closing. We got free tickets from a friend (cha ching!). It was really fun - the snow is still great!! It is weird that they are closing so soon, even though this is the most snow we have had in years. We had a blast (and Deven was very patient to wait for slow poke me). I think the end of the season is almost as sad as the day after Christmas. Sometimes I think I am the only one in the world who think this – but I LOVE the winter and have problems with the summer! I just don’t like to be hot. Deven and I both just love the snow, and the time we get to spend together when we go snowboarding. It is hard to see it go! Hopefully we’ll get a good pack next year!
- plus, note that Shelley did her first rail! - It looks like she is just standing on it, but she really did it!


No comments: