November 26, 2014

Saint George - on the way to Brianhead

After a LONG drive stuck in traffic to Vegas for a quick (early) Thanksgiving dinner, we headed to Brain head for the weekend.  We stopped in Saint George for a few hours to spend some time with Deven's grandpa GP.  

Kasen, Remy, Deven and I were up for a quick walk over to the temple (Damen was not).  It was fun to walk around the beautiful old temple with the kids.  

Kasen and Remy at the top of the stairs.
 Shelley and Kasen
 Shelley and Remy
 On the walk over to the temple, the kids discovered the joy of floating things down the ditch water.  I loved doing this as a kid in Logan.
 Damen got in on the action, and I think was bummed he didn't get more time.
 Remy hugging GP
 Alton, Kasen, Remy, Damen with GP
 On the road again.  I love our full backseat!
 Kasen, Deven, Remy
 Remy, Deven, Kasen
 Kasen's pure joy in this picture kills me.  He has so much fun in his little body!

No comments: