Best part of the last half of November: putting up the christmas tree! It is always so great to get out the Christmas decorations, and it was so fun this year because the kids were way into it too. It took a lot longer to put it all up with all the little helpers, but it was great to see our cute bottom heavy tree.
Damen, Remy, Kasen
Damen reaching as far as he can.We played a lot of "War-boar-limber-lock." It is so fun to see the kids enjoy this silly Grandma Ruby game as much as I did as a kid. They even know the silly rhymes.
Damen "drawing" a Supercross track.
Cute Damen with his new DC shoes. We love it when the kids are sample size! Damen has more shoes then Mommy.
Remy, Natalie (their little buddy), and Kasen playing with sidewalk chalk
Damen
The kids are way into taking pictures on the phone. I love seeing whats "important" to them. Usually pictures of pictures, feet, and toys. But there are always gems of the family too.
Deven reading a christmas story to Damen
Sweet Remy. My girl!
Kasen, Shelley, Remy reading Christmas stories.
One night Kasen asked for pudding. I thought it was a bit strange because the last time we had pudding he didn't like it. After a few minutes I realized he just wanted edible pudding.
Damen: Mr independent, sweet funny boy, and Mr. copycat. He's got such a sweet side with his animals and creative ideas.
Damen and I get special time alone while Kasen and Remy are at Mommy preschool. I love every second of it. I think here he is handing me a tiny animal (out of sand).
Damen loves to pick our flowers and "put" them in a vase (which usually means he shoves them down to the bottom). I love his sweet flower gifts.
Remy at the park.
Damen and Kasen are becoming good buddies. I love hearing them laugh and play together.
We had a sprinkles gift card I got for my birthday, and FINALLY spent it. It was a random out of the way outing, but the kids enjoyed it!
We had a fun afternoon the the farm at the OC fairgrounds. We were just in time to watch the cow get milked. At one point Kasen asked, "Mom how do they get out the beef?" hmm....
Mommy and little cuddle boy Kasen.
Damen was a rock star at the dentist.
Kasen at the dentist. First x-ray - and it shows he has all his adult teeth! Yeah!
Sweet Remy at the dentist. She is always so brave and such a champ! Her first x-rays showed she might be missing the same adult teeth as I am. There is still a small chance she has them, but probably not.























No comments:
Post a Comment