December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2013

Christmas this year was great.  We were able to  spend Christmas Eve with the whole Sundberg crew.  We had our traditional Swedish smorgasbord dinner and a little nativity play.  I am now kicking myself that I didn't get more pictures, but I guess I was just enjoying the evening.  

Remy and Sammi playing. Gotta love girl cousins! 
 The kids in their Christmas pajamas.  I had to include all four attempts at a picture.  Love them all.

Oh, Remy
 Oh Kasen,
 Wiggle worms….thanks Damen for being corporative

 And the family Christmas picture
 Santa CAME!  Kasen got DC light up shoes, just like he asked Santa for, he also got cool Batmobile.  Remy got a my little pony, like she asked for, and a Sofia the First doll.  Damen got a cool airplane toy that shots balls out.  They also gave each other a gift. Remy got a little princess doll from Kasen and Damen. Damen was the proud recipient of a Simba car from the big kids, and Kasen got Captn Crunch from Remy and Damen (Remy wisely chose for Kasen).
 The little angels. Remy and Keagan.
 A little Christmas hug.

 A little Christmas story time with Grandma.

Christmas night we went to Julie and Parker's house for their Boxing Day dinner.  Yummy food and good company!  

No comments: