Deven and I got our first weekend away since we've had kids, thanks to my mom and Ashley coming out to watch the kids. We sailed out to Catalina for the weekend. It is a funny little island! Very rugged, but in a really pretty way.
We took a golf cart tour, played mini golf on the super ghetto course, rented an ocean kayak, played 10 pin (mini bowling), and ate ALOT of food food food. It was crazy to be away from the kids, and I missed them. But it was SO nice to have an adult conversation without being interrupted a million times. And I LOVED spending time with Deven. It was so nice to have no agenda and sleep in as late as we wanted. I think my favorite was kayaking. We only had it for about 1.5 hours but it was beautiful. We had fun paddling around with all the seals swimming right with us.
Cute Deven by the harbor
Everything there is TINY - even the fedex trucks.
View from out hotel
Deven killed me in our mini golf game. We were bummed to see they had a 9 hole golf course- it would have been a blast to golf!
We saw a bunch of deer that were NOT scared of people. They were even small.




No comments:
Post a Comment