July 23, 2013

Grandma "Sunbird" july visit

My mom came to visit in July after she finished a big  freelance job. We were lucky to have her for a few days!  We played at the slash park, got a bunch of errands done, went to the aquarium, and got a much needed date night.  The kids mostly loved all the stories, park trips and games (basically all the attention).  I enjoyed the adult conversation, and the extra hour of sleep in the mornings.

Sigler splash park.  It was REALLY busy because of summer camps.  I think the kids will like it more when its not so full of big kids.  We weren't there for long because they had to stop the water for an "accident" that grossed us out. (:  We made a quick getaway before the water came back on. 

 We spent one day at the Aquarium of the Pacific.  It was so fun - the kids are at such a great aquarium age.  Damen even loved it.  
 Feeding the Lorikeet birds.  Some really sweet lady gave us her nectar because I am to cheap to buy it for $3.
 Under the penguin tank.

No comments: