November 4, 2012

A Toy Story Halloween

Even though our house was in boxes and we were in a mess of moving - I still wanted to make the kids Halloween special.  We carved pumpkins one night, and I made their halloween costumes.  

Remy: the cutest little Cowgirl Jessie ever!  With some jeggings, felt, a white shirt and some fabric paint it was a transformation.  The only thing I didn't get to do was the hat - I was going to paint it the iconic red, but it didn't happen.  Remy didn't care though, and could yell the biggest "YEE HAW" you have ever heard.  

Kasen: Sheriff Woody of course.  With some dye, a white shirt, felt, and borrowed boots and hat - he was the cutest cowboy around.  

Damen:  A little Bullseye horse. Deven knitted a hat - and with some felt you get the cutest little baby horse head.  

The kids had a blast trick or treating for the first time and were really cute about saying thank you.  Kasen was Mr. Pookey because after every door he had to dig in his pumpkin to find the same red tootsie pop.  Remy was cute wanting to keep her hat on the whole time even though it was to big and kept falling over her eyes.  It was a great Halloween.    







No comments: