September 1, 2012

Days leading up to Baby Day

The few weeks leading up to Damen's arrival were SO HOT.  The poor kids were so stir crazy, but it was just to hot to play outside all day!  We did get a few park mornings in at the kids favorite "new park."  

Here is a final belly shot - I think this is one week exactly before I delivered.  
 The new park has a cool "spider web" that the kids like to climb.
 The Boys' and Girls' park on a cool Sunday afternoon.
 We also tried to sneak in a few outings closer to home (like right outside the door).

The week before the baby came we also went to Disneyland to check out the Car's Land since our passes finally were no longer blacked out.  We didn't get to ride the new rides because the lines were crazy long - but it was fun to see.  We did go on Toy Story and Ariel (Kasen has a crush on Ariel) and got to see the firework show.  It was fun!  
 We also enjoyed the heat with the pool and popsicles. I think the last few weeks of my pregnancy I lived on smoothies and popsicles.

 We did find a few "new" things inside to.  Here is Remy in her cave.
 Here is Kasen in his cave
 We also got a few beach days in after most the crowds finally left for the summer's end.


No comments: