The second day of our Oceanside trip we went to Legoland. I think I had to high of expectations for Legoland, because, although we had fun, I was let down. Mostly, there was just NOTHING for little kids. I did enjoy seeing what it was all about and all the nieces and nephews had a blast. Our kids played in the little Duploland for about an hour, but after that it turned into Melted Plasticland - all the slides and houses were to hot to touch. We left after lunch and swam in the pool - cooled us all down.
Lego camel - all the animals were really cool to see.
One of the favorites for the rest of the family was the Starwars land - I have never seen the movies, and Deven has seen three, but isn't a huge fan - Remy thought their "swords" were cool though. Remy loves Legos - but not other kids taking the ones she wants.
Kasen in the lion mouth




No comments:
Post a Comment