February 19, 2012

A little bit of Kasen

The week of valentine's day it was super rainy. The kids were STIR CRAZY. One day while attempting to do the dishes while the kids were awake (heaven for bit I do something productive while they are awake) I opened the door to distract. Remy comes around the corner a few minutes later and says "ah-oh" and grabs my hand. Kasen had thrown out cups, balls, bowls and plates. I guess it did distract, but I was the one that had to go around the yard in the pouring rain and pick up all the stuff. Silly Kasen.
Kasen had his SECOND haircut. Yep, 16 months old and two hair cuts already....little chia pets we have.
He was very brave and earned a cracker. Remy was very brave too. (: Always concerned for her brother.
"Teeze" - Little chatter box - getting molars and so has been a super grump. I think he has also been getting over a little virus. Hope you feel better soon buddy.
Like father like son - likes shopping SO much more then Mom. And LOVES LOVES LOVES anything and everything that looks like stairs.
This is my new favorite picture. I guess the Apple bug has bit him early. Now he can have Daddy Son dates to the Mac store.

No comments: