February 19, 2012

A day full of love

Deven got me these flowers and that night we had a date night in with yummy take-out. Gotta love not cooking and no dishes.
Kasen and Remy were fun and good all day - they even slept in 45 minutes longer...thanks for the present kids.
We had a neighborhood valentine party for the kids. They exchanged valentines, and had yummy treats. They played with their friends and wore themselves out for a long afternoon nap. LOVE their v-day outfits Daddy picked out. (in this picture they are sporting some chocolate strawberry chocolate)
Kasen's future valentine - there aren't to many girls in the group...I don't know Kasen I think Addyson might be a little old for you.
Remy loving the new toys.
Remy's future valentine? She has a LOT of great choices in the bunch - Graham is a good choice I think. (:

No comments: