October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday I turned 28!

I got showered with loving phone calls, treats, and gifts from the family. Deven got me some beautiful tulips, a yummy lemon cake, and a new flat iron. The kids got me the Lion King.

Mom and Dad came into town last week and Mom took me shopping for a new church outfit that I got to wear today...it felt great to get all dolled up.

On Friday night, Deven and I got to go to Disneyland to celebrate thanks to my VERY generous friend who offered to take the kids after my vain attempts at finding a babysitter. I was so glad we didn't have them because it was SO crowded and cold. We got to do a few rides that we won't be able to take the kids on.

On Saturday, Deven let me sleep in (until 10!) and then we went and got new phones (FINALLY). Then we watched the BYU game and enjoyed the night with some pizza and cake. It was a great birthday thanks to the great people in my life.

No comments: