Mom, Dad, Julie, and kids came to visit for a week in june. We played at the condo, went to the aquarium, had a beach day, went to the OC great park carousel, and swam. Easton would have been in the pool every second if he could have. We had a lot of fun - and kept super super busy. Keagan still takes a good long afternoon nap - so we had the same schedule in mind for the days, which was heaven. I didn't feel like I had to force everyone to leave somewhere or go early to not have crazy kids. IT was great. I mostly just loved having family here and was sad the see them go.
Me and the kids on the carousel. We tried to ride the big orange balloon, but because of the "wind" (which was non-exsistant) they were only taking a few up at a time.
Kasen loved watching the fish swim around. Remy chilled in the stroller 99% of the time. Kasen would zone in on one fish and watch it zip around. So his little eyes were cute to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment