October 10, 2010

How old am I?

For some reason, I can honestly never remember how old I am. I always have to think about it when people ask me. But the day I can remember, is on my birthday.

This year it was great. Deven got me breakfast and flowers in the morning. I had many phone calls and e-mails from peeps I love all day. Later that night, Deven took me to Dukes on the peer in HB (with help from Mom and Dad), and to a movie (The Social Network - really good). Deven always makes the day special. He got me a new camera case (for the camera that we got a month ago that was part of my b-day gift), and the Beauty and the Beast DVD. It was a great day.

It was my first night out on the town after the "rest" was lifted, and it felt great to get out. We are now 36 weeks+ and I'm ready for the babies to come, but will be patient and grateful for any extra day. I have a feeling the babies are toasty and content, and will probably hang out for another few weeks! Ironic after having to "take it easy" but it was probably all for the best.

My birthday flowers.
Deven and I and the babies at Duke's: 10-8-10

No comments: