So we moved. Grandma Sundberg's house finally sold and we were able to get closer to Deven's work. We moved into a little townhouse in Draper. We really like it so far. Deven's old mission companion and his wife are in the ward - and so is Deven "boss" from Struck-Axiom. Our bishop is great - and everyone is so sweet. It is weird to leave an older ward, and move to such a young ward. The move itself went SO smooth - we had lots of help from family and friends. Our friend Brady brought a big box truck from his work - and all our furniture fit easily.
The month of October seemed to fly by. We are fully into the 2nd trimester of school, which is weird! We had a really fun Talking Time Halloween lesson where all the kids came dressed up. I dressed as a Hawaiian girl. It was a pretty good costume on the fly - and all I had to buy were some leis.
Here is a picture of our house (in the dark...sorry). I don't have a picture in the light yet.

We also had a little Sundberg party on Halloween. Mom made Taco soup and the kids went trick or treating. It was fun to see all their costumes. Mom and I also made carmel apples. They looked...okay....but tasted GREAT! Carmel, white chocolate, toffee, cookie, and Oreos. Lot of great things to make the apples more healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment