We have been busy with some fun things to - we were able to go cross country skiing with some FABULOUS people - pics next post. We also spent a long weekend in Park City. My mom, Deven, and I went snowboarding at PC resort. I LOVE THAT PLACE! I was better the I thought I would be (endurance wise). I went fairly hard until 2:00. A good 6 hours of hard skiing. It snowed alot which was great. Deven was able to work a bit, and I was able to read. We also watched probably 6 movies - WE LOVE PARK CITY!
For Valentine's day we ate at Good Karma which is an Indian place in PC. It was very quite, good, and cozy. Deven is the best valentine you can have! He got me Walle (I love Disney movies), and a really sweet card. I love him to pieces.
Busy, but good month.
No comments:
Post a Comment