This past week we have been busy doing fun stuff! It is always nice to be busy with fun things, rather then work. Deven and I went up to the Sundance Film Festival. We always try to go up each year and at least see something. I think we FINALLY got a good film though. We saw a documentary called Over the Hills and Far Away. It was really cool - about a family who goes to Mongolia with their Autistic son. Pretty cool story - We also went up to one of the Short Film blocks -which was fun because Deven's sister came up to see her friend's short film.

We also had a fun Snow College roommate get together. All the Pinetree girls and their awesome families. We just ate food and chatted mostly - the boys had fun teasing Lindsey's DARLING little girl Katie. They kept telling her, "you have a brain," and she would yell back, "NO I DON'T!" So cute! Here are a few pictures of the clan. It is weird that we are all "growing up." They are great friends!
Here is Michelle, Lindsey (Tagg), & Krista.

Joel, Em, Scott, baby Joc, and Romney. Isn't she the cutest baby you have ever seen? She must get it from Romney....because look at Scott?! (:

Here is the group - Eric, Krista, baby Sadie, Em, Katie, Big Bear, Shelley, Deven
Romney, Joel, Michelle, Lindsey
Scott, Tagg, & Jake.

This is Jake & Lindsey's little girl Katie. We soon became best friends - but had a bit of a falling out because she wanted to sleep over. Social like her mommy! She also had to "skin the bear" to get her dad's cell phone out of the bear's tummy.....hum....Jake's daugher??

Here are the girls! Krista, Romney, Em, Michelle, Shelley, & Lindsey. Stephanie couldn't make it to the party - but we missed her and her cute prego belly!

This is Tagg - Jake and Lindsey's little guy.

And of course, you can't take a group shot with out a "funny pic" - don't worry Deven and I aren't even really kissing - I was laughing to hard. I love that Michelle and Joel are both looking at the same thing.

I think the biggest thing I realize when we all get together is how
different our personalities are but how
incredibly perfect we are for each other. We all play our different roll - and I think that is why we lived in such great harmony. We had the coolest apartment around!
Thanks guys for always loving me for me....
love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment