Today is 8/8/08 for those of you that weren't aware. On the news today they said to mention eight things you are thankful for, then make a wish....so here goes. There are some silly ones mixed with serious ones -
1. Deven: The most supportive, loving, amazing person I have ever met. He is my best friend, and I am so lucky I have him forever.
2. My Parents: Who understand me and understand a trial we have been facing more then anyone else
3. My Sisters: Who have truly become my best friends in these last few years.
4. Air Conditioning: I hate being hot, and without this invention, I might not have lasted 24 years already.
5. Garbage collectors: Thank you for moving my trash to a location out of site, and out of mind.
6. Internet: I would feel so out of the loop with out the amazing invention of the internet!
7. Make-up: I have never been a girly-girl, but knowing that I can put make-up on and look a little better! That is a blessing that girls have, poor guys - they just have to deal with their blemishes.
8. The amazing gospel we are so blest to have. It has made my life so much easier to know that my life has a plan - and it is so much bigger then me.
No comments:
Post a Comment