January 15, 2015

A little bit of everyday: January

Good to be home after Christmas.  Sunshine park days.

Remy
Damen crashed on the couch.
Damen at "turtle park"
Remy and I cloud gazing (we needed more shade)
The boys with their cars
Grandma came to play - DISNEYLAND and the new Frozen sing along show.
I got to take the kids on Space Mountain for their first time.  They both were so brave, even though I was not convinced they "loved" it like they said they did.
3rd row- Kasen and I
I got to take Damen on the Dumbo ride. He was so cute.
Damen meeting his hero - lighting mcqueen
We had a fun laugh on the big ferris wheel.  The cars rock - and the kids giggle.
Damen trying to keep up on his trike.
Remy and Kasen officially can scale anything at the park now.  Little monkeys
Damen walking the wall at the park
Mornings with Grandma include a sleep in for Mom and Dad, a cozy blanket, and a quick show before breakfast. Everyone loves it with Grandma comes.

No comments: