He got to go on a lunch date with Deven before his birthday. While there they had a little "favorite" session:
Color: Blue and Green
Food: Macaroni
Name: Kasen
Family: Mommy and Daddy
Bug: Lady Bug
Sport: Golf
Riding Sport: Skateboarding
School activity: Gluing
Friend: Daddy
Dream: Buzz
Animal: Giraffe
Thing to do: Park
Game: Connect 4
Song: Twinkle Twinkle
What do you want to be when you grow up? Make Movies
Super hero cake. Ironman toy.
Kasen's Daddy Birthday date took him to Boston Market for Mac and Cheese.
After a chick-fil-a lunch he got to choose something for dinner. His contribution was hot dogs and peaches. Happy kids!
I made him a special superhero cake. Batman first layer, superman logo, and a captain america topper. He loved it all, but the taste. Now I know - no more fondant.
Fabulous 4!
Kasen on his actual birthday. Our sweet boy!
Kasen's Daddy Birthday date took him to Boston Market for Mac and Cheese.
After a chick-fil-a lunch he got to choose something for dinner. His contribution was hot dogs and peaches. Happy kids!
I made him a special superhero cake. Batman first layer, superman logo, and a captain america topper. He loved it all, but the taste. Now I know - no more fondant.
Fabulous 4!
Kasen on his actual birthday. Our sweet boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment