We had a great 4th of July this year. I love it in Huntington Beach! We got a spot for the parade with friends so had plenty of room (although no shade). We also had some Stephens family come to town.
Damen was pumped on the parade and sat so good in the stroller the whole time.
Remy was fine once I got the umbrella from the car (quite the trek - I even borrowed a Razor scooter to get it).Damen and Remy
The 3
Kasen and Remy
Damen
Remy
Shell and Kasen
Papa stealing a lick
Favorite part - the fly over!
Popsicle in one hand - Seaside donut in the other! BEST!Damen, Kasen, Remy
The family (pre-heat) ready for the parade
Post parade we had a great BBQ in our yard. It was very fun. Goat cheese pineapple burgers, lots of sides, and CORN (the kids favorite part).
Uncle Kayle offered some entertainment
We then walked down to the beach for the fireworks. Fun to walk in the middle of the PHC!
Damen with his light stick














No comments:
Post a Comment