I don't know if I will ever get over how cute this girl is. Even washing her hands she is cute!
Our memorial day BBQRemy's hair is finally long enough to "do." We both love it.
Remy with our little neighbor Malia at the park
Damen at Frogg's bounce house
Central park. The kids liked the "guy-gantic" leaves
Kasen
Remy
Damen Picaso
Remy
Kasen Monet
The ward Luau
with Shave ice!
Kasen's name again - SO CUTE how he writes his name.
Remy with her underwear on her head...I told her to put it on after swimming, I didn't think I had to tell her where to put it on.
Oh, we got all the kids mits in honor of memorial day weekend.
Silly Kasen
We also got a HUGE tent, and three very cute sleeping bags. We had our first campout in the backyard. The kids loved it. Damen lasted until about 9. I had to go inside at 2 when the monitor died.
Silly Remy.
Damen's first wipeout
One of a few May beach days
Damen
Damen is so fun to watch. So many faces
My shadows
Kasen's dunk
Kasen's new skate trick....probably never been done.
Remy angel waiting for Daddy to come home.





















No comments:
Post a Comment