We met some friends out at Tanaka Farms. Saw the huge pumpkins and all the scarecrows. The kids loved the corn maze and were very proud when the found the flag in the middle.
Our Halloween decorations this year were all paper items made during "mommy school." I loved that they could all be thrown away. The kids loved being festive. We had bats over our kitchen, pumpkins on our windows, and spiders in our hallway.
We went to a ward family's caramel apple party. Each kid got to make an apple. Kasen mostly just like the candy corn. He started eating his before the caramel even cooled. Remy like the tiny M&Ms and wanted to save hers until after dinner.
Remy was a beautiful Rapunzel. Kasen was Flynn Rider. Damen was the lovable chameleon pascel. All from the Disney movie Tangled.
Damen was happy as long as he had a sucker.
We went to about 12 houses for trick or treating. About 5 houses in Remy didn't want more candy. I asked her why and she said, "I don't want to get a tummy ache or cavities." I think I have drilled that one a little hard.
I think the kids liked passing candy our more then getting candy. Remy was so excited to pass out candy that she dumped her candy in the bowl and ended up giving all her candy away. We luckily grabbed a few pieces of ours before it was gone.























No comments:
Post a Comment