April 12, 2013

Park CIty Trip

We were able to have the funnest little getaway to Park City.  We hadn't been to the condo in a few years - CRAZY - so we planned a trip around when my parents had it.  Because mom and dad we up there I was able to go snowboarding with Deven.  It was SO MUCH FUN.  I forget how much I like it until I get up there.  My poor un-excersied legs couldn't handle to much, but I picked it up again better then I thought I would.  We had a great spring snow day, a great powder day, and a great post powder day.  It great.  Deven was able to go three times, and i got to go twice.  The last day I took the kids up and they went on the little conveyer belt "magic carpet" with Deven.  They were so excited.  Deven wants to take them next year.

Monday night my sisters came up for a little FHE/Dinner.  We helped Andrea make cousin cookies.  We got to meet our new little cousin Sammie - and got to play with the other kids.  It was fun!





We also got spoiled with a dinner date night out (NO KIDS - and free babysitting) thanks to Ashley.  And enjoyed a fun dinner with our friend Dave to meet his new wife.  We love love love Park CIty and it was a much needed get away.

On our way up to Utah we stopped in Vegas for the weekend.  We went to the new children's museum.  It was CROWDED - but really cute.  I think on a slower (quieter) day it will be great.








No comments: