Kasen and Remy had a blast at Grandma and Buddy's house. The loved the stairs, and loved being able to have so much room outside to run! I loved that they had a very dark quite room all the themselves - and I got to have some great R&R during naps and every morning (thanks to my mom who would get them up and fed).
One day I went to get my hair cut so the kids got to play at Julie's house - I think they could be content there for weeks! All the great toys, and totally kid proof!
One night we were able to have all the sisters come to Mom's and had a little "girls night in." It was really fun - but next time we will plan ahead more and find a babysitter or two!
Another day we had a BBQ with the Sundberg family (Kelly and Jay's families) the kids both fell in love with their cousin Hannah (krista's baby girl, same age as them). The whole night they kept asking where Hannah was.
We also did a trip up to my cousin Michael's homecoming and so we got to see Grandma Ruby and Grandpa Gordon for a second.
Kasen and Remy playing with the bubbles in the yard
No comments:
Post a Comment