After a fun "egg hunt" we had yummy egg breakfast and got ready for church.
The kids had their fist day in nursery! It was traumatic for all 4 of us! Kasen weather it the best. We dropped them off and they were doing great, just playing and ignoring us! So, we snuck out. After about 20 minutes I went back to check on them and all but 4 kids in the nursery were crying. Two leaders, one mom, and about 15 kids! Our kids, and 3 others their exact age were all crying, plus a bunch of the older kids (probably due to how loud it was)! I went in and calmed them down, but had to leave again 3rd hour to teach the YW lesson. Deven was going to tag-team me, but the nursery leader said, "Your babies are fine, don't go in there." I'm sure they cried the whole rest of the time, because they were VERY emotional the rest of the day. It's hard to have 11:00 church right during nap time! I know things will get better fast, but hopefully VERY fast.
After a long afternoon nap (by all 4 of us) we enjoyed an Easter Dinner and then colored some almost cooked eggs that got tossed in the trash after they were beautified. It was a long, but fun day.




No comments:
Post a Comment