March 4, 2010

TAHOE 2010

We went to Northstar at Tahoe with the Turners and other friends. Jason and Caroline invited us to their bash - they have a rad cabin up there. We played lots of games, ate a TON of food, and played out in the snow. The Northstar resort village is so cute - very posh, clean, and fun. Deven had a BLAST snowboarding with his buddies where he could go CRAZY fast.

Caroline, Jason, Ashley, Bart, Jeff, Garrett, Josh, Deven: ready to shread.
Around the fire at the Northstar Village. We found a way to do Smores without sticks. Deven stuck it right on the metal in the fire, and Ashley and I put it on the rocks around the fire. They were yummy!
Me and Deven around the fire.
We played a lot of Wii. Deven and I weren't very good at DDR.
Ashton and I made a "snow bear." He called it Little Bear. All the trimmings were his picking, and I think it turned out perfect.
The group out to Pizza.
Deven and the other boys snow-skated. It snowed a lot while we were there - so we went sledding a bit, and the boys were able to mess around on the skate.

No comments: