Deven and I had a great Christmas. It started with the Annual Christmas Eve Swedish Smorgasbord. Complete with pickled herring, meatballs, cordmedmos, rice pudding, and boiled dill potatoes it was great. Teri and Kelly added a new addition this year with a Turduken (that is chicken, wrapped in duck, wrapped in turkey). We had a good time visiting and eating, and eating. Next year more meatballs!!
Christmas morning, we woke up late, opened presents, then went to Mom & Dads for breakfast. I tried again to make caramel pull-a-parts, but they didn't work AGAIN! Maybe next year...third times the charm? Deven got: a new watch, the new Apple mouse, a design book. I got: new towels, a Sonicare, and the DVD up.
The Smiths came over that morning and Easton showed off his new doctors outfit that he got from Santa. We also played Ashley's new Wii Fit for a long time. After the events we went and met Deven's mom and dad for a movie with the family.

No comments:
Post a Comment