Every conference weekend we go up to the canyon and take a recent picture of just the two of us. I love this tradition!! We get to listen to the AMAZING TALKS - and then in-between sessions we get to have some alone time. We didn't get very many pictures this year because our camera battery died, but the colors were still very beautiful - and so is Deven... so they turned out okay. The Stephens family came into town - so it was a busy weekend. I had to put make-up on more then I was planning (:, but it was GREAT to spend time with them. It was a really fun weekend. There was a lot of snow on the mountain this year!! YEAH!
October 9, 2008
conference weekend
Every conference weekend we go up to the canyon and take a recent picture of just the two of us. I love this tradition!! We get to listen to the AMAZING TALKS - and then in-between sessions we get to have some alone time. We didn't get very many pictures this year because our camera battery died, but the colors were still very beautiful - and so is Deven... so they turned out okay. The Stephens family came into town - so it was a busy weekend. I had to put make-up on more then I was planning (:, but it was GREAT to spend time with them. It was a really fun weekend. There was a lot of snow on the mountain this year!! YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment